Enjoy the hottest Vegas-style action at Riverwind Casino, including over 2,700 electronic games, off-track betting, 17 Poker tables and 20 gaming tables such as Blackjack, Ultimate Texas Holdem’, 3 Card Poker, Card-Based Roulette, and Baccarat.
Many world-class acts have taken the stage at the Showplace Theatre. The 1,500-seat theatre is the most luxurious venue in the area. Also in the theatre is a mezzanine area, lounge, and two corporate boxes.
We offer a wide selection of restaurants, including the Willows Buffet and the Seasons Food Court, featuring Burger King®, Rick’s Café, Taco Bueno™ and Panda Express®.
Don’t feel like walking far to park your car? Drop it off at our North or South Valet, and take just a few steps to be on the casino floor. And if you’re too tired to even drive home, stop at the Riverwind Hotel, attached to the casino’s south side by a walkway. The hotel, outfitted with the latest luxurious amenities, has 100 guest rooms, including nine spa suites, a junior suite and a governor suite and is sure to be your gateway to relaxation.
For our guests who need to travel by airplane, we are conveniently located 23 miles from Will Rogers World Airport. Nearby is Oklahoma’s “most unique entertainment destination”, the Bricktown Entertainment District, as well as the Winter Creek Golf Course, Sooner Mall, and the University of Oklahoma.
Riverwind offers visitors table games to suit every player of any skill level, whether you’re a novice or a veteran of the tables. With 20 table games, you’ll be sure to find just the one for you. We offer Blackjack, Baccarat, Three Card Poker*, Card-Based Roulette, Crazy 4 Poker and Ultimate Texas Hold’em*. Table minimums range across all stakes from $5 to $1,000 and games are available to play 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For your convenience, the Energy Bar is located right next to the tables making it easy to grab a cocktail while playing.
Attention table and card game members, we have recently replaced our chip inventory with new chips. Please return any of the old chips to Riverwind by February 1st, 2018.
*Proprietary game and trademark used under license from SHFL entertainment, Inc
Roulette is a popular, fun and exciting casino game. It is based on chance and does not require the Player to possess any special math skills or large amount of prior knowledge of the game.
In the game of Roulette, Players may choose to place wagers on a single number or a range of numbers, the colors red or black, or whether the number is odd or even. After the winning number has been determined, the dealer will announce the winner and place the marker over the winning number. The dealer will then sweep away all other losing wagers and determine all of the payouts to the remaining winning wagers. When the dealer is finished making payouts, the marker is removed from the board where Players collect their winnings and make new wagers. The winning chips remain on the board.
Pay Table for Winning Wagers
|Red||1 to 1|
|Black||1 to 1|
|Even||1 to 1|
|Odd||1 to 1|
|1 to 18 (Low)||1 to 1|
|19 to 36 (High)||1 to 1|
|1 to 12||2 to 1|
|13 to 24||2 to 1|
|25 to 36||2 to 1|
|Single number (straight up)||35 to 1|
|Two number (split)||17 to 1|
|Three number (street)||11 to 1|
|Four number (corner)||8 to 1|
|Six number (line bet)||5 to 1|
|0, 00, 1, 2, 3 (top line)||6 to 1|
|Column Bet||2 to 1|
- Card Roulette uses 38 cards. Each card represents one of the 38 possible an ante to enter the game.
- Players will place a wager along with an ante to enter the game.
- Wagers may be made with casino Value Cheques, or the more commonly used Non-Value Chips. Non-Value Chips consist of various and distinct colors which
- When Non-Value Chips are purchased at the table, the dealer will issue each player an individual color of chip.
- The minimum value of any Non-Value Chip will be $1.00.
- The Non-Value chips have no value except at the specific table from which they were purchased. Players must redeem them for Value Cheques before leaving the table.
- If a Player leaves the table with Non-Value Chips they shall not be redeemed for more than the minimum value of $1.00 each.
- In order for a Player to receive Non-Value Chips, he/she must purchase a minimum of $20.00 worth or twenty Non-Value Chips for their initial entry into the game.
- Non-Value Chips may only be used for game transactions and wagering at Card Roulette and may not be used for any other purpose.
- The spin will be initiated by a successful scan of the card.
- The winning number shall be determined based on the card scanned by the camera in the card reader.
- The Dealer will announce the winning Number, color and whether it is Even or Odd, and place the marker over the winning number palm up.
- When the marker is on the table, Players may not place wagers, collect wagers, or remove any wagers from the table.
- Players are responsible for collecting their wagers/winnings.
- Any wagers/winnings left on the table will be considered up to win for the next round of play.
- Side wagering between and against players is strictly prohibited.
- Participation in the game is gained by purchasing cheques at the roulette table. Cheques can be purchased with cash.
- The manner in which Card Roulette will be dealt is at the discretion of the Chickasaw Nation.
- All decks of cards used in play will be from a standard “52” card deck.
- Foreign cheques, coins, currency, etc. will not be accepted.
- All Title 31 and Currency Transaction Reporting (CTRC) requirements will follow the general guidelines and requirements set forth from The Chickasaw Nation Division of Commerce.
- All game irregularities/disputes will be handled by management.
- In the case a dispute cannot be resolved by facility management, the player may invoke their right that exists under law to request that the Chickasaw Nation Office of the Gaming Commissioner conduct an investigation into their prize claim. Management will immediately notify the Chickasaw Nation Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
PLAY FOR THE WINNING HAND
Lean in and let the action unfold at the Riverwind Casino Poker Room. Here we offer all your favorite casino poker games in a relaxed and comfortable setting. Our selection of 17 different poker tables includes Omaha as well as an international favorite, Texas Hold ‘em. Our skilled dealers are the best in the business, and our casino poker tables are the very hottest in town. The poker room is open 9 a.m. – 3:30 a.m. Sunday through Thursday and 9 a.m. – 4:30 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
Riverwind Casino is located south of Oklahoma City in Norman, Oklahoma. Our poker room is open all day long, so stop by the Riverwind Casino Poker Room today and discover the most rewarding poker experience in Oklahoma City.
Riverwind Casino is a casino located in Norman, Oklahoma that opened in 2006. The 219,000 square feet casino, owned and operated by the Chickasaw Nation is one of the largest in the state.
Address: 1544 OK-9, Norman, OK 73072, USA
Total gaming space: 5 acres
Hours: Open today · Open 24 hours
Phone: +1 405-322-6000
Number of rooms: 100 (9 suites)
Riverwind CasinoOnline, Riverwind Online Casino, Online Riverwind Casino
160 no deposit casino bonus at Jackpot Knights Casino